Thursday 15 November 2012

I am not dead ..yet!


It’s been a little while since I had a post on here, my apologies!In the last couple of months whilst I have been MIA here I’ve moved to a new city(where I know no one, again! This is becoming a habit!!), started my masters (finally!), submitted 2 essays and still stressing out about 3 more and I even managed to get myself a pt Christmas job yaay!! I have to say I am enjoying my masters, it would help if I knew people here but then again I have never been much of a people person so I guess I would survive.

This is just a quick post to let you all know am still alive and kicking, look out for some new posts in the near future yaay!!. 


Here's a pic of my new campus, any clever clogs out there who can guess where this is?



No comments:

Post a Comment